go to site Hi Luvs,
iqoption it login Recently I became obsessed with smoothie bowls, and I keep asking myself where I`ve been before!
opcje binarne godziny handlu Smoothie bowls or jars are the most delicious & nourishing breakfast or a snack break that gonna light up your mood and day.
opcje binarne darmowe konto I`ve been drinking green smoothies & others for the past 3 years and now I totally hooked to make myself a breakfast with these delicious smoothies.
http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=opzione-binaria-trading&5f9=af This glowing green smoothie bowl is absolutely delicious, packed with healthy fats, calcium, protein, fiber, vitamins, mineral & more everything you need to begin your day on a powerful way.
http://ostacamping.com/includes.php?z3=cDYxMnBPLnBocA== Plus, it’s simple, requiring just 5 to 10 minutes to make.
go site Let`s get started!
Billig Tadalafil What you will need:
- http://www.visionarywebsite.com/?kiolsa=market-com-opzioni-binarie&93c=64 1/2 ripe avocado
- http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=roberto-molina-trader&8ba=47 2 medium ripe bananas (previously sliced and frozen – optional)
- go site 1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries – I use strawberries/raspberries for a greener smoothie, darker berries for a purple smoothie
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 small handful kale (large stems removed)
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond milk, coconut milk)
- 1 Tbsp flax seed
- Optional:2 Tbsp creamy almond or peanut butter
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk to thin if needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more ripe banana (or maple syrup) for sweetness, more spinach for a bright green, or almond milk for creaminess.
- If you want more protein, add nut butter! This also enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie.
Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings!
TOPPINGS – Anything basically you like. Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds, chia seeds, granola, berries, shredded coconut, hemp seeds, banana, kiwi, nuts, etc…
! Can be kept in jars in the fridge for up to 1-2 days.
Be creative & have fun every day!